Tips For Practicing Self Care
For physical self care we recommend:
- Going for a walk, a casual walk around the park or around your block is the perfect way to get you up and about without exerting yourself too much and for getting those much needed “steps” in.
- Dancing, not only is dancing good for the soul, it’s fun and you are getting that physical exercise in.
- Hiking, not everyone is a “Hiking” person but if you are, this is a fantastic way to get you out and about and the view from the top is always worth the climb.
- Swimming, swimming is a great way to get your heart rate up without feeling the heavy wait of running, especially if you have any leg injuries or aliments of any kind.
- Get a hug, you might think to yourself, how is this physical self care? Believe us when we say there is actually a “cuddle hormone” that is released when you give or receive a hug which makes you feel really good and when you feel good it does wonders for your body.